MPL Lubricating System
MPL (Mechanical Pulse Lubricating System) is a cylinder lubricating system using the pressure wave oil feed system. Its cylinder lubrication efficiency is significantly improved, though the lubricator is the conventional mechanical lubricator.
Oil feed rate equivalent to that of electronically controlled lubricators is achieved at low cost with the same mechanism of the conventional mechanical lubricator.
- For the first time in the world, we achieved the outstanding feat with a mechanical lubricating system.
- Cylinder lubricating oil amount of 0.5 g/Ps･h is achieved with already-existing lubricators.
- Oil is converted into high-speed pressure wave with a PC valve and fed.
- Oil is spread on circular end to form an oil film easily thanks to improvement of the nozzle and cylinder liner groove.
- Oil feed state can be checked by illumination of the LED light. You can see the state easily in the engine room.
- Lubricating oil drain can be reduced, which contributes to environmental protection.
- Basically, already-existing lubricators are modified and used. Therefore installation is easy and the way of operation is not changed.
- The MPL lubricating system is patent pending.